Thank you Foxy for my 2nd award of the day!
It is always an honor to receive and know that people do enjoy my blogs. Please visit Foxy at http://daddysnaughtylittlegirl.wordpress.com/. She is a lovely fun girl and I love her blog.
Now I am cheating a little here as I have also received recent nominations for my other blog http://geminisub.wordpress.com/ I have used the same questions I asked my nominees, but answered Foxy’s questions too.
I have nominated in the past for this award, so have tried to pick out some different ones this time and because I have already nominated 11 on my other blog today I have a slight shortfall.
First of all the rules for the ”Liebster blog award’‘ and my responses to Foxy’s questions..
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
- What would be your ideal date include for Valentine’s Day? A walk by the River Thames across London Bridge and then Dinner in the West End with my Soul-mate.
- Where you go on vacation if money was no object? Probably a Far East Cruise, but there are many places I would like to visit
- What is your all time favourite book? Sense and sensibility
- Who was your favourite teacher when you were at School/College/University and why? Mrs Luxford..for her passion for English Literature. She influenced my reading and writing and told great stories about her life.
- What would you like to achieve this year? Pass the 2nd Year of my Bsc
- What is your favourite song of all time? Woman – John Lennon
- What is your favourite season? Spring Why? Spring brings hope and color to the world again. New buds, green grass, more light, Daffodils and Tulips, lambs etc..
- What is your guilty pleasure? Watching and singing along to Mama Mia!
- What is your earliest childhood memory? A naughty boy snatching my favorite Dolly from me and banging it on the floor..I think I was about 3!
- If you won the Lottery, what would your first purchase be? I really don’t know..Love and happiness is more important to me, however I suppose if I won enough I would but homes for my children.
- What are you most proud of? My Family
11 Things about myself
1) I am in love
2) I have 3 children and 2 grandchildren
3) My favorite Color is Red
4) I am halfway through my Bsc in a certain health profession
5) I like singing
6) I can’t sing!
7) I write poetry ..at https://geminiwords.wordpress.com/
8) I am submissive ( you probably know that already!)
9) I try to see good in everyone
10) I will never forgive anyone who hurts my family
11) I am patient!
My Questions for my nominees:
What is your guilty pleasure?
Who is your favorite author?
What would be your perfect first date?
Sweet or savory?
Where would you rather be right now in the world?
What is your pet hate?
What are you most talented at?
If you were a cocktail, what would you be called?
What is your most treasured possession?
What is your favorite movie?
Have you ever taken anything that wasn’t yours and if so what?